My brother finally passed away a week ago after we agreed as a family to withdraw his breathing tube. 2 weeks ago he...

Sigve

My brother finally passed away a week ago after we agreed as a family to withdraw his breathing tube. 2 weeks ago he...

Post by Sigve »

My brother finally passed away a week ago after we agreed as a family to withdraw his breathing tube. 2 weeks ago he had a massive st roke out of nowhere that destroyed his brain. He was a fit and healthy guy that didn't smoke, take drugs and had the occasional beer like most of us. The c l ot in his arteries supplying his brain was so bad that it ruptured them resulting in irreversible damage. The Consultant asked whether he had had a head injury which he hadn't and said these sort of injuries could stem from weird neck movements!?!

Never heard so much bull!! This could be a genuine incident but I very much doubt it. I tried my hardest at the start of all this so called "scam" to try and convince my lot not to have it but they went their own way.

My Brother did have a few balance problems and feeling dizzy now and then over the last 6 months and I put that down to micro c l otting, as described in many videos, slowly building up and finally doing what they were intended for. My heart goes out to all the innocent ones who took it and didn't make it. RIP❤️
Attachments
Screenshot_20221001-161322_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-161322_Facebook.jpg (869.75 KiB) Viewed 22 times
VELKOMMEN TIL DINMAKT.NO
Våres 3 kampsaker er: Ytringsfriheten, Demokratiet og menneskerettighetene. -FRIHET!
Vi tør der andre tier, et sensurfritt forum!
Vipps noen kroner til DINMAKT.NO Tlf.40310231, slik at vi kan fortsette kampen mot sensuren!