Sharing my family's story: I was injured neurologically by gardasil 10 years (still dealing with effects from it and mul

Sigve

Sharing my family's story: I was injured neurologically by gardasil 10 years (still dealing with effects from it and mul

Post by Sigve »

Sharing my family's story:
I was injured neurologically by gardasil 10 years (still dealing with effects from it and multiple chronic illnesses which gardasil contributed to). I have been aware of \/ risks for awhile, and shared my concerns about the c \/ to my family. As soon as the P**** clinical trials came out I saw multiple red flags 🚩🚩🚩 in the trial design and all the aggressive media propaganda.
My family got the \/'s in Spring of 2021. My grandma stopped being able to speak shortly after her second P****r \/ and died shortly after that. My mother developed a severe autoimmune condition (polymyalgia rheumatica) shortly after her 2nd M \/ - which her rheumatologist acknowledged was caused by it (he had seen multiple cases of \/-induced rheumatological diseases in his practice). My mother developed multiple tendon ruptures throughout her body, requiring an urgent surgery to repair her thumb (the tendons spontaneously ripped just from moving her hand), and now she will need to have 2 more surgeries to repair tears in her shoulder. She also developed a severe disc herniation in her lower back. She's in severe pain daily and struggles with daily tasks, needs a dangerous medication (prednisone) to manage the inflammation, and she was very healthy and active prior to this.
Now, I am not allowed entry to the graduate programs I am interested in (MS in genetic counseling) because they require the c \/ for clinical site rotations, which is a necessity for completing the program. I explained my entire predicament to the program directors (including the fact that I already had c and have natural imm*n!ty, and that I am genetically at a HIGHER risk for \/ injury than the average person due to my family's history of \/ reactions) and they cannot make any exceptions. The irony, considering it's a GENETIC counseling program...ugh. I have contacted every remote genetic counseling graduate program in the country (I need to do a distance education due to my own disabilities and chronic illnesses) and every program has the same requirement for clinical rotations. No exceptions.

These \/'s are killing people and destroying peoples' lives, and those of us who don't want to get it (because we are already \/-injured, we have \/-injured families, or simply because we aren't blind and can witness their dangers) are being discriminated against.

I spent a fortune & worked my butt off getting straight A's in undergrad and my post-bacc advanced biosciences program at a prestigious university and now all of that work is going to the trash because I refuse to get the same experimental GENE THERAPY pharmaceutical which killed & destroyed my own family. Words cannot describe my rage right now.
VELKOMMEN TIL DINMAKT.NO
Våres 3 kampsaker er: Ytringsfriheten, Demokratiet og menneskerettighetene. -FRIHET!
Vi tør der andre tier, et sensurfritt forum!
Vipps noen kroner til DINMAKT.NO Tlf.40310231, slik at vi kan fortsette kampen mot sensuren!