FROM DIED SUDDENLY NEWS GROUP

Sigve

FROM DIED SUDDENLY NEWS GROUP

Post by Sigve »

I wrote in this group earlier when there were ‘only’ 100k people in this group. I spoke of those now dead in my family, and friends, those in my circle that are suffering. Since then it’s still getting worse. It hasn’t stopped. It’s a continuing onslaught of bad news, numerous hospital visits, as well as sudden and unexpected funerals. Every one seems confused, and have no ideas as to what’s happening or why? In this group, we know. We know only too well.

My daughter who had 3+ (possibly 4) cabbages is sick. She is my heart outside my body. I love her more than myself. I would give everything to undo everything, for a time machine to go back and change things. (Wouldn’t we all?). She weighs less than my Labrador dog. She is 5’8, weighs 100lbs (approx 7.5 stone /50kgs). She’s been losing weight steadily since May of this year and they can’t work out why. They are suggesting that as she keeps getting the cabbage illness, that she have a 4th (or 5th) cabbage. She won’t listen to me. She has other physical things happening that are too graphic to write here.

Yet me ‘the tin foil person’ knows nothing. She refuses to listen to me, to see the cabbage connection. She shoots me down every time I try to mention things she can do to naturally heal herself etc - I’ve even sent her the cabbage maker papers too. I’m still wrong. What do I know? ‘Silly mummy.’ I feel so helpless. I tried so hard to stop her before all this and guide her. She went ahead anyway. The family arguments that we had, the things that were said, and done, cannot be unsaid, nor undone. It’s been two and a half years of hell so far. She cried (with relief) when I told her that I had too. She was so sure that now we would all be safe.

I feel like I’m dying (emotionally) inside, dying with her. Every day I’m waiting for the news. That news. The news we all dread. You know what I’m saying. I feel guilty that I have failed as a parent. That I couldn’t protect them from all this. My children and grandchildren all cabbaged 3+ times. That will be the end of my family line. I will be the last. I hope I get through this. Only time will tell.

Some days I can understand that their paths are different from mine. I understand, and let go. Let the cards fall where they may. Other days, like today, I can hardly breathe through the pain of what’s happening, and what is to come. It’s impossible to prepare. I’ve recently lost my parents, some of my friends. I cannot bear the thought of losing my children and grandchildren too.

Every day, I read these posts looking for answers, for cures. I doubt that is even possible. Feel compassion for those that were trusting.

Some will remain standing when all this is over, but oh my, the emotional pain in the meantime. We are not alone in our suffering, watching those fall around us. We as a species will prevail. I hope we will. Some of us won’t. There is no joy in “I told you so.” No victory. We all lose.

Follow the links:
https://dinmakt.no/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1237
Attachments
Screenshot_20220927-093742_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-093742_Chrome.jpg (66.89 KiB) Viewed 31 times
VELKOMMEN TIL DINMAKT.NO
Våres 3 kampsaker er: Ytringsfriheten, Demokratiet og menneskerettighetene. -FRIHET!
Vi tør der andre tier, et sensurfritt forum!
Vipps noen kroner til DINMAKT.NO Tlf.40310231, slik at vi kan fortsette kampen mot sensuren!