FRA GRUPPEN DØDE BRÅTT NYHETER

Sigve

FRA GRUPPEN DØDE BRÅTT NYHETER

Post by Sigve »

My friend at the age of 33 years old was in perfect health just got out of the military and finished 2 years of college decided to do his part and signed up for the testing of the 🐍 dead in the first 3 days of getting it.

My girlfriends best friend who also was in the military last year took the 🐍 🐍 and days later fainted and was rushed to the hospital when she got there she was in a coma next day died.

Another one of my girlfriends best friends had 🐍 🐍 🐍 died from a massive stroke in February. Then my girlfriends sister who lives in California for 6 months of the year and 6 months here in Michigan came home and was on her yacht suffered a massive stroke and died 3 days later on August 4th she had 🐍 🐍 🐍 🐍 but they said she died of a stroke but 3 weeks later said on death certificate she died of Suicide which wasn’t the case.

Now my Girlfriend has suffered so much close deaths she has been in a deep depression her mom is on the 🐍 🐍 🐍 🐍 and was at 130 pounds is down to 74 pounds and is about to pass. Fortunately my girlfriend is smart and hasn’t took any of the 🐍 . But is waiting for another close friend thats getting ready to pass this month from Cancer that she developed after 🐍 🐍.

My cousin’s daughter at the age of 22 years old in perfect health and is a vegan her whole life got the 🐍 🐍 🐍 times is now fighting cancer. To top it all off my girlfriend gave the 🐍 to her dog of 17 years last year days later started to have seizures which developed into frequent seizures until she had to put him down in March she doesn’t have kids so this was tragic and unbearable for her.

My friend's mom died recently. Her memorial will be in October. This same friend died tonight. They both had the 🌶s. There will be a double memorial.

Mere info : https://dinmakt.no/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1237
Attachments
Dead suddenly news 290 000
Dead suddenly news 290 000
Screenshot_20220923-042400_Facebook.jpg (741.66 KiB) Viewed 15 times
VELKOMMEN TIL DINMAKT.NO
Våres 3 kampsaker er: Ytringsfriheten, Demokratiet og menneskerettighetene. -FRIHET!
Vi tør der andre tier, et sensurfritt forum!
Vipps noen kroner til DINMAKT.NO Tlf.40310231, slik at vi kan fortsette kampen mot sensuren!