My story about losing my father I lost my father in July of 2021 just two and a half months after my father got quacked

Sigve

My story about losing my father I lost my father in July of 2021 just two and a half months after my father got quacked

Post by Sigve »

My story about losing my father

I lost my father in July of 2021 just two and a half months after my father got quacked(J&J)..

I begged him not to take it when he called me and told me was going to take it and he told me doesn't believe in conspiracy theories.. I told him I didn't want to have to bury him and he just laughed it off..

My father was not in the best of health but when he decided to take that step his health started to drastically decline..

That was one of the worst day's of my life having to hold the hand of a man who was my father and my best friend watching him leave this God forsaken place..

I hold so much hatred for the one's that coerced him into thinking it was a safe and effective thing for him to take..

I gotta know tho...

When does this pain go away?

I have been fighting severe depression since this has happened and I feel like nobody is listening when all I want to do is save them..

I tried to tell people his story but was only met with my accounts being banned..

Am I alone in this feeling? Are there others out there feeling my pain as well?

I would love to meet them..

Someday somebody is gonna have to pay for the amount of blood that's on there hands
Attachments
FB_IMG_1664633701022.jpg
FB_IMG_1664633701022.jpg (42.74 KiB) Viewed 23 times
VELKOMMEN TIL DINMAKT.NO
Våres 3 kampsaker er: Ytringsfriheten, Demokratiet og menneskerettighetene. -FRIHET!
Vi tør der andre tier, et sensurfritt forum!
Vipps noen kroner til DINMAKT.NO Tlf.40310231, slik at vi kan fortsette kampen mot sensuren!