My dream is an free country, with equal rights for all Norwegians where our national defense is used to avoid war and n

Sigve

My dream is an free country, with equal rights for all Norwegians where our national defense is used to avoid war and n

Post by Sigve »

Well so it starts.
Accusations of working for the Russians and contacts alarming me that an potential dirt package is on the way directed vs me or potential way worse. So I will make it abundantly clear who I am and where I stand.

🚨📎The next step is for them to send agitators out to paint an picture of enemy’s of the state on those who question the narriative.

The stage is set, where sides are supposed to be drawn in the sand and force compliance on those knowing this is just an shit show. Let me be very clear.

My loyalty is to the Norwegian people and the worlds humanity and I will never take sides for the loss of life. We are all gods children and if people woke up to that, the elite would fall regardless of nation and ethnic oregin.

Do I support the Russian leadership or American? The answer is non of them. They can all return where they belong to the punishment of god.

https://twitter.com/guardians_int/statu ... 3Mv_6_Sg1w

🚨📎I have contacts from all over the world asking me what to do when they get drafted or put in military mobilization alert the answer is the same.

Help where you can, be an good example from the inside , try to influence with being an good person trying to help your fellow man and contry man to the best of your abilities, limit the consequences as far as you can and draw the line when it comes to take life’s for any reason.

But this have to be an individual assessment up to each man or woman. It depends if you have an Christian mindset.

Ultimately war wipes out all the regular choices you can make, and then your left with only one. To participate or to pay the cost of not participating. There is no clear answer. If this get ugly and the rules of engagement gets ignored. Good people would have to make the choice to then fight to be the lesser of 2 evils.

An enemy that’s shows no mercy and the choice to fight him or not. I don’t have an answer but my own. I don’t judge anyone else’s choice. When it comes down to it, if I have to fight to protect my children from an merciless enemy.. I will ultimately do so .. regardless if the oppressors is western or Russian.

To be clear I’m Norwegian and will do my best for my fellow brothers and sisters under our national flag. I hope this gives the answer on who I am and what I are. I don’t take sides in this WEF puppet show.

An dream Senario was to have influence on the matter. If so I would pull Norway out of this shit show and concentrate in getting Norway self sufficient and use the energy to stop the aggression in Europe and being playd. What do we say? All for Norway? If we had real leaders that is what needed and stop being slaves to colonial powers.

My dream is an free country, with equal rights for all Norwegians where our national defense is used to avoid war and not being an part of building one with an constructed long term fake ( UN substanable development energy crisis aka Gro Harlem Bruntland).

So let me be clear! My loyalty is to the Norwegian people first and foremost the flag represents them and (not the king or WEF prime minister) and secondary to all humanity. I’m free of all ideologi and influence for manipulation that’s used. Thank god and all the false flags for fear to manipulate the population.

I write this because I know I will be the target for accusations working for another state. Example of this now starting vs me.
👇
https://t.me/Guardians_Main_Channel/1795

Know then, this it’s not the case! I’m willing to pay the ultimate price from day one for my fellow countrymen and that’s why I don’t hide. This battle for enlightenment has cost me abolutlutly everything and I would do the same again. Hopefully this answers where my loyalty lies.

Best regards
Kenneth Otterlei Adm for Guardians.
SnowBallSnöballSnowballpower
Attachments
FB_IMG_1664572435859.jpg
FB_IMG_1664572435859.jpg (77.71 KiB) Viewed 22 times
FB_IMG_1664572432852.jpg
FB_IMG_1664572432852.jpg (157.35 KiB) Viewed 22 times
VELKOMMEN TIL DINMAKT.NO
Våres 3 kampsaker er: Ytringsfriheten, Demokratiet og menneskerettighetene. -FRIHET!
Vi tør der andre tier, et sensurfritt forum!
Vipps noen kroner til DINMAKT.NO Tlf.40310231, slik at vi kan fortsette kampen mot sensuren!