Whilst in our local hospital with my mate, two normally healthy fit 15 yr old kids dropped dead on the field, both had b

Sigve

Whilst in our local hospital with my mate, two normally healthy fit 15 yr old kids dropped dead on the field, both had b

Post by Sigve »

Whilst in our local hospital with my mate, two normally healthy fit 15 yr old kids dropped dead on the field, both had been juiced - the nurses actually admitted they have an unusual amount of young sudden deaths which are not a surprise for those of us who researched this juice - having lost 26 under 65 yr old friends since Jan 2021 im in no doubt and after the appalling treatment in the hospital, lying and deliberately testing people telling them its a test for throat bleeding (Yes that was what they said to my mate cos his throat had bled) it was later confirmed as a pineapple test against his wishes, needless to say he doubted he would make it out alive after finding his doctors medication had caused this issue by wrongful medication so discharged himself at 1am this morning, drip still attached to his arm - found out so much additional info I don't think they wanted us to know from talking with others on the A&E major wards - planning is still very much in action I'm afraid to say Needless to say any one who knows me and my mate who ran a pineapple 7,000 member self help support group on here to help those being persecuted, we have a compensation plan of at least £9,000 minimum and suing the hospital for breach of human rights and NHS Constitution - had a busy morning whilst my mate had his drip removed and caught up on much needed sleep

Mere info: https://dinmakt.no/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1237
VELKOMMEN TIL DINMAKT.NO
Våres 3 kampsaker er: Ytringsfriheten, Demokratiet og menneskerettighetene. -FRIHET!
Vi tør der andre tier, et sensurfritt forum!
Vipps noen kroner til DINMAKT.NO Tlf.40310231, slik at vi kan fortsette kampen mot sensuren!